Disability Justice Australia Inc
DONATE TO US
By making a tax-deductible donation to Disability Justice Australia Inc. (DJA) you will be supporting people with disabilities in your community to have safer lives and better access to justice.
Donations of $2.00 and over are tax deductible.
Call 1800 808 126 and have your Credit Card ready
Australian Registered Body Number (ARBN) 629 441 078
ABN 95 702 434 250
About Disability Justice Australia
Disability Justice Australia Inc DJA provides advocacy support to people who have ongoing support needs as a result of disability
DJA is governed by a Board of Management comprised of elected persons from its’ general membership. It has been in existence since 1990 and is primarily funded by Commonwealth Department of Social Services (DSS)
DJA is also funded to provide NDIS appeal support to people with disabilities who live in one of the 5 Local Government areas in Victoria:
We can provide free of charge support to people with disabilities who have:
- Been rejected as NDIS Participants and want to appeal the decision
- Are not happy with part/s of their NDIS Plan and want to apply for an Internal Review
- Are not happy with the outcome of the internal review and want to take the matter to the Administrative Appeal Tribunal
- been forced to cease work due to injury or illness or disability
- suffered injury or illness as a result of a work place or transport accident; or
- suffered injury or illness related to Medical Treatment or as a result of an accident in a public place
Call us if you need help.
Our focus is about working with the person with a disability and supporting their needs, rights and interests to address and resolve issues they identify.
We are independent of all other services and free of conflicts of interest. There is no charge to use the service.
To be the leading provider of advocacy and support services for people with disabilities.
Enriching the lives of people with disabilities through innovative and person-centred solutions.
DJA is partners with Maurice Blackburn Lawyers to provide legal advice to our clients who have: