Our service is free, independent and mobile. We come to you when and where it is mutually convenient as long as it is safe.
We offer all types of Advocacy; but we specialise in Legal Advocacy.
We are the only NDAP funded Advocacy service in Victoria that offers the range and combination of legal services shown below:
- Access to Justice
- Victims of Crime
- Victims of abuse & neglect
- Victims of discrimination
- Guardianship and Financial Administration
- Centrelink AAT Appeals
- Child Protection
- Intervention Orders
- Complaints to:
- State or Federal Human Rights Commissions
- Health Complaints Commissioner
- Mental Health Complaints Commissioner
- Disability Services Commissioner
- Residential Tenancy Tribunal
- Consumer Affairs
- Privacy Commissioner
- State or Federal Ombudsman
- Taxi Services Commission
We work towards justice and inclusion for people with a disability.by focusing s on the needs, rights and interests of them and their families to protect their human rights.
Priority is given to those who are at immediate risk; whilst others may have to remain on our Waiting list.